Wednesday 28 March 2012

Oh-uh..

Astaghfirullah... I have neglected this blog and forgot that I vowed to keep a note of every inkling thought, hope and reflection I have regarding the holy pilgrimage.

I have finished reading MKI's 50 Tip Motivasi Haji and am still struggling to finish off Khadijah, Cinta Abadi Kekasih Nabi (Dr Muhammad Abdul Yamani).

I have now attended 5 courses organised by Tabung Haji, Alhamdulillah.  Every week I am given hope and inspired to do better (yet I still am not). 

Among the things I aspire to do are to don the socks, as a means to cover my aurat.  I would also like to be like Saidatina Khadijah, who was strong-willed and strong-faithed.  In action, I should fast and perform my solat Dhuha more regularly, as He blesses us who seek help from Him.
 
This is all for now.  I hope to come back real soon!!

No comments: